Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Pay it Forward

OK - here's the deal, this is a game - the first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive, at some point during the year, a handmade gift from me. What it will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise! The catch is that you must participate as well. Before you leave your comment, write up a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going - Don't have a blog? Although it would be totally worth it to start one, just for the enjoyment of getting a unique one-of-a-kind gift from me - you can pay it forward in your own way - I trust you!

5 comments:

  1. Cool, fun idea! Count me in. And I will pay it forward!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll bite! I can only imagine what kind of handmade treasure will be coming my way! I've been riding my bike (actually Dale's bike) the last couple of days after a long respite due to a flat tire. It feels good to ride again, although I am having a hard time hitting my stride. Hopefully the coming week will be better.

    (P.S. This is Emily, not Dale)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go Emily! - Perhaps I'll make you one of these :)
    http://www.ridingpretty.com/chic_bicycle_helmet_covers_photos_2008.htm

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally want to see Emily in one of those! very stylin!

    ReplyDelete