Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Mmm - need protein


You know when you get that burst of energy from working out consistently? Well today was not the day for that. I think I need to add more protein in my diet. Carbs (in the form of fresh fruit) are easy to come by, protein not so much for me. I'm going to have some plain yogurt tomorrow - has anyone else besides me learned to eat the plain stuff? What is your favorite protein?

I did a 'speed' workout today including running some intervals. I think this is a good way to improve your performance, especially if you are have reached a plateau. My legs are tired, tomorrow morning should be interesting on the bike...

1 comment:

  1. My favorite protein comes in the form of chocolate proteins bars. CHOCOLATE, hmm!

    Sorry, I am not much help.

    ReplyDelete