Sunday, January 25, 2009

Let me tell ya, it's one smooth ride...

I had planned to pick up the bike Saturday morning, but it wasn't ready quite yet. So Ryan and I packed up the old bikes and headed down to a BBQ/fun day at Wells Fargo. Sarah had a tournament that started that morning and it was very nearby the BBQ so we picked Pam and her up and enjoyed a fun time. They had the Wells Fargo wagon complete with four horses and driver. Ryan and Pam had fun riding around - it was very exciting as you can see by the expression on Ryan's face. Alex came down to join us and we all enjoyed a delicious hamburger.



Ryan and I went for a great bike ride around the park behind Wells Fargo. What a great day for a ride! It was sunny and cool - perfection! We made a big loop around the park and ended up back at the softball field for Sarah's final game (they won - yea!)

We had just enough time to get to the bike shop (Bike Depot) and get the bike. I rode it around the parking lot a bit and was very impressed with how smooth and solid it was. The folks at Bike Depot were very friendly and helpful.

I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow -

1 comment:

  1. It really is a cool bike. Glad you were able to find yourself the perfect birthday present-it took all the pressure off me!
    Happy Biking!

    ReplyDelete